Discuss, review and recommend UK broadband internet services from providers such as BT, Virgin Media and Sky here.
By WelshPaul
Clairelouise84 wrote:BT infinity is something I would never recommend, BT's customer services is worse than appalling, their staff are unhelpful and their prices are extortionate for the level of customer service you get!
I would have to agree with Claire.
By pwarbi
I also have to agree. BT are certainly not the 'trusted' company that they used to be. I don't know if this is due to the competition or simultaneously the fact they only care about making money now.

If I could only get BT then I'd have to seriously think about ditching the internet altogether...

Well, maybe I wouldn't quite go that far...
By jaan1
i have lately switched to it from Virgin and it in point of fact works effective. I live a couple of mile from the cellphone trade and the usual BT internet connection up ye olde phone wires is not sensible. Infinity makes use of fibre optics from the change to the golf green box throughout the road after which uses the telephone cable for the previous few yards. That appears to beat the issues with the earlier gadget.