Discuss, review and recommend UK broadband internet services from providers such as BT, Virgin Media and Sky here.
By serbog
I have seen 30 Mbps in my friend's house but I know there are internet with over 100 Mbps and Google fibre. And I wanna know if the house where you live in has to do with the internet. Because my friend has lot better internet than mine and we have the same internet provider.
By bluegreen
serbog wrote:I have seen 30 Mbps in my friend's house but I know there are internet with over 100 Mbps and Google fibre. And I wanna know if the house where you live in has to do with the internet. Because my friend has lot better internet than mine and we have the same internet provider.
You have the same service or the same internet provider? Because they are really different things! You can have the same internet provider but have really different connections/Services! :P

The fastest I ever used was when I went to a private Lan Party in a house of a friend of mine and he had internet provided by fiber and I had speeds reaching the 80 Mbps! :P The one that I'm using right now is ADSL and it can reach 35 Mbps, but the internet provider said that the maximum speed would be 30 Mbps, so I have a plus of 5 ahah :P don't tell anyone :P