Discuss, review and recommend UK broadband internet services from providers such as BT, Virgin Media and Sky here.
By bluegreen
Hello vinaya,
I don't know what's your country but here in my country the Mobile Operators, like Vodafone, it's the most used here in my country, I don't know if you know Vodafone... But they offer really good mobile internet services along with their phone cards. I pay about 7,5€ each month and I have 1GB of internet per month, I know that there will be people that will argue that 1GB is not much. But for me it's really good, I never spend the full GB though. And other thing that is good about this bundle is that the internet is really fast everywhere, even in the more interior areas! I don't know why. So I don't regret this service for sure!
By talk2me
Yes, we have Vodafone available here in India. I use a mobile boadbrand connection from a telecom operator called "Idea". The main issue I am facing is the low network coverage in the area where I am residing. It is somewhat a remote place and even Vodafone does not have good coverage there. Because of low network my phone's battery always drains within no time.

I am planning to switch over to another broadband service provider. Hope then my issue will be solved.