Discuss, review and recommend UK broadband internet services from providers such as BT, Virgin Media and Sky here.

Advertisement

By Sponsor

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By bluegreen
Hello vinaya,
I don't know what's your country but here in my country the Mobile Operators, like Vodafone, it's the most used here in my country, I don't know if you know Vodafone... But they offer really good mobile internet services along with their phone cards. I pay about 7,5€ each month and I have 1GB of internet per month, I know that there will be people that will argue that 1GB is not much. But for me it's really good, I never spend the full GB though. And other thing that is good about this bundle is that the internet is really fast everywhere, even in the more interior areas! I don't know why. So I don't regret this service for sure!
By talk2me
Yes, we have Vodafone available here in India. I use a mobile boadbrand connection from a telecom operator called "Idea". The main issue I am facing is the low network coverage in the area where I am residing. It is somewhat a remote place and even Vodafone does not have good coverage there. Because of low network my phone's battery always drains within no time.

I am planning to switch over to another broadband service provider. Hope then my issue will be solved.

Hi For reasons known only to themselves, my SIP pr…

Yes changing power save mode to disable fixed it. …

Hi iantor, Have you tried setting NAT Keeplive En…

Obihai have just release a new firmware version fo…

Check out our Amazon top picks