If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
100 %
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
Below is a list of UK based VoIP providers who offer residential packages, display their prices online and allow users to signup via their website. (Listed in no particular order)
  1. Voipfone
    Voipfone is a great way of keeping in touch with family members and friends because it is FREE, no matter where they are in the world.
  2. VoIPtalk
    Take control of your telephony service with VoIPtalk's Business Multi Plan. VoIPtalk Business Multi Plan is ideal for businesses who want to take advantage of the benefits of VoIP for all their calls.
  3. Vonage
    Get unlimited calls to Friends and Family in the UK and around the world at a great low price with Vonage UK.
  4. Sipgate
    The perfect landline replacement: With sipgate basic you get a free local phone number from your area code. You can also bring your current phone number with you.
  5. Tel2
    Offer a host of services including call recording, web and video conferencing and collaboration services, faxmail (+ T.38 passthru), locate me, Smartphone and Desktop Apps and more. Suitable for all users from residential, business through to large call centres.
  6. Net Telco
    Net Telco offers UK and international telephone numbers and call handling services that you can manage and configure on-line through a simple to use Web interface.
  7. Localphone
    Localphone have slashed the cost of international calling! Each contact gets their own local number - no contracts, no hidden charges, and no monthly fees!
  8. Port 5060 Ltd.
    VoIP telephony services for all. Feature filled control panel, self service and advanced features mean complete control over your VoIP service.
Know of any more? Post them here.
By gsmlnx
Posts Avatar Topics
No hidden costs, I use localphone.com for all my outgoing mobile phone calls from my VOIP system and just pay the rate they quote on their webpages. Also with localphone, you can credit it by £1 so it is cheap to try out. The most you can lose is £1.
Pete33, CJT-80, WelshPaul liked this

Sipwhale! www.sipwhale.com. We offer free installa…

Problem with PMs

Solved 👍

Scouring the web for the correct settings and appl…

No need to apologies as you clearly stated that yo…