It turns out that there are only two main differences between the OBi1032 unboxing I posted here back in September 2014 and those are:
- The OBi1062 box came sealed.
- A UK Power Supply was included with the OBi1062.
I can also tell you that the OBi1062 IP phone I purchased came with firmware version 5.0.0 (Build: 3131.1311) and although dialling " * * * 6 " promptly updated my OBi1062 to 5.0.4 (Build: 4003EX.1311) it didn't update the phone to the latest firmware which at the time of this unboxing is 5.0.4 (Build: 4027.1311). Any further dialling of " * * * 6 " results in "Software update not available" being played back to me.
Anyway, check out the rest of my unboxing photos below. If tempted, you can buy yours here.
IMG_3786.JPG (157.11 KiB) Viewed 635 times
IMG_3773.JPG (183.44 KiB) Viewed 635 times
IMG_3768.JPG (143.64 KiB) Viewed 635 times
IMG_3691.JPG (121.71 KiB) Viewed 635 times
IMG_3688.JPG (161.74 KiB) Viewed 635 times
IMG_3684.JPG (107.37 KiB) Viewed 635 times
IMG_3656.JPG (174.57 KiB) Viewed 635 times
IMG_3649.JPG (162.52 KiB) Viewed 635 times
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.