If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
By smartshiptech
Hi,

I have been trying to register with your voipfone forum (https://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/ucp.php?mode=register) but I keep getting the following error:-

Creating a new account is currently not possible.

I can't search or anything! I tried calling you on 02070435555 but you're are closed until Monday??? How do I get help setting up my phones? I was hoping to have these up and running ready for tomorrow, not every business operates strictly mon-fri 9-5! :(
By WelshPaul
The Voipfone User Forum is neither owned or run by myself. Also, I am not a Voipfone employee, I am a member of that forum just like everyone else. FYI - I have no idea why Voipfone have disabled registration on their support forums, Voipfone hardly ever posted on there anyway (probably the reason why it doesn't attract much activity) so you would of unlikely received any help by posting on there tonight. As their phone lines are now closed, you could try sending an email requesting help to support@voipfone.co.uk. They apparently do respond to support requests out of hours (sometimes).

Or, post your issue here and I might be able to help you resolve whatever issue it is you have.
By smartshiptech
I have successfully created a total of six extensions within my voipfone account and i'm trying to register a phone to each extension. No matter what I try, I can't get them to register. Example:- 200 will be used by our trade counter staff at the trade counter and so I have setup and configured a Snom D715 with the following settings:
identity1.png
It doesn't register and has no dial tone? Same goes for the other five phones.
By WelshPaul
The phone isn't registering because you have entered 200 under the 'Account' and 'Authentication Username' parameters.

Please read: http://www.voipfone.co.uk/VPBX_Setup.php

You need to enter your account number, an asterisk and then 200 in both the 'Account' and 'Authentication Username' fields. E.g. 30040041*200