If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
By WelshPaul
Finally, a replacement for the OBi110 has been officially launched by Obihai, the OBi212. :party:

Front View:
obi212_front.jpg
OBi212 Front View
obi212_front.jpg (19.97 KiB) Viewed 168 times

Rear View:
obi212_back.jpg
OBi212 Rear View
obi212_back.jpg (26.85 KiB) Viewed 168 times

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075839DD6/

Surprise, surprise, It's not yet available here in the UK, but it's price over on amazon.com is currently $79.99.

Product description
The OBi212 works with Google Voice as well as any SIP service where the authentication credentials are known. The OBi212 is perfect for those who have a traditional telephone service (POTS) and want the savings and simplicity of using a VoIP service for select calls. With its support for a phone port (FXS), the OBi212 provides an abundance of control and convenience from the comfort of a home phone to accept calls from the POTS line or a VoIP service and make calls via any available the service -- VoIP or POTS. Since the OBi212 is equipped with a line port (FXO) you may bridge POTS service with VoIP services. Additionally, the OBi212 has a LAN port, which helps accommodate a variety of environments where an extra Ethernet port is needed. The OBi212 features quality of service (QoS) to manage and prioritize upstream voice bandwidth over traffic originating from the LAN port.

So Many Features!
  • Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services
  • T.38 Real Time Fax over IP
  • High Quality Voice over IP Technology
  • Built-In FXS Phone Port with 5 REN
  • Built-In FXO Line Port with Relay to FXS on Power Loss
  • Built-In Router with QoS for VoIP Traffic Prioritization
  • USB Port for Use with OBiWiFi5G Wireless Adapter, OBiBT Bluetooth Adapter or Storage Device
  • OBiTALK Web Portal: The OBiTALK Web Portal allows you to manage your OBi endpoints and your Circle of Trust.
    The OBiTALK portal helps OBi users configure, add services and manage their OBi devices with ease.
  • Call Forwarding on All Calls, Busy Calls, Forward on No Answer
  • Caller ID – Name & Number
  • Call Waiting
  • Call Transfer
  • Block by Caller ID
  • Automatic Call Back
  • Do Not Disturb
  • Conference Calling
  • Anonymous Calling
  • Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based

It looks identical to the OBi202 (I wonder if it takes the same firmware file as the OBi200/OBi202) but instead of 2 FXS ports, the OBi212 has just 1 FXO and 1 FXS port. The OBi212 also has a failover relay, to bridge the Phone and Line ports when the device loses power. NICE!!!

I guess what everyone wants to know now is, does this device suffer from the same dreaded "echo" reported by so many when using an OBiLINE adapter with the OBi200 and OBi202? Sadly I have no idea, I'm yet to get my hands on one.
System advice?

OK, I have it setup and configured correctly. I ha…

[private post]

Sipgate UK Call Package

So just like Voipfone, Sipgate offer various calli…

@praful patel all you need to do is port your …