- OBi 2xx series: 3.2.1 (Build: 5757EX)
- OBi 10x2 series IP phones: 5.1.7 (Build: 4666EX.1311)
As always the tin foil hats are out in force! Several members of the OBIHAI community are pointing fingers at OBIHAI and firmly placing the blame at their feet. Apparently it's their way of forcing customers to spend money on upgrading to the OBi2xx series ATA's. Come one? Seriously!?! One forum member was complaining about how his five year old OBi100 is now a paperweight and that OBIHAI should update it's firmware (he shouldn't have to upgrade to an OBi200). Let's put that into perspective shall we...
I believe the OBi100 was originally sold for £29 here in the UK? Google Voice costs nothing (just like sipgate). OK, you may have to pay for some outgoing calls here and there but you're paying the base price of 48p a month over those five years for a phone service! We all like to save as much cash as we can, but come on, how tight can one person be? :laugh:
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom