If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
By Stevejnr
Posts Avatar Topics
Hi good afternoon everyone, (apologises in advance if some of my terminology is off, i'm new to VOIP/ROIP and still learning.

I have completed a quick search and have been unable to find any info regarding my ROIP connectivity question in any of the forum threads. If possible i am trying to find a solution on how I can best utilise a potential gateway. In outline I would like to connect a portable ROIP gateway (LTE & Wifi capable) to a number of radio and office desktop users, from my understanding radio to radio over the LTE network is fine, however when I connect to the desktop this is the point I need an VOIP server, unfortunately I have not found any UK server supplier that mentions ROIP connectivity and supported PTT applications and also they seem to offer limited minute allowances (we are a low user business, but likely to require high volume traffic - Voice and video streaming). Therefore is anyone able to suggest a potential U.K. server supplier who has experience with ROIP/VOIP and also an alternative to metered connections for a small business?

Thanks in advance

Hi @nasarz the PJSIP trunk settings for a Sipgate B…

Anyway, first things first. You need to get your TFTP…

I have no first hand experience with these devices but …

Openstage 40 not updating FW

I don't think the issue you're having is caused by the …