Click here to check out a demo of the phones web based GUI!
High-Definition ‘HD’ Voice for Crystal-Clear Calls
OBi 1000 Series IP phones are designed from the outset to support High Definition (HD) voice calling. From the device’s physical acoustics through to the digital conversion of audio, Obihai’s engineers have fine-tuned every element to ensure a crystal clear calling experience.
OBi Phones and OBiTALK Cloud Management
OBi 1000 Series IP phones are managed remotely via the OBiTALK cloud-management portal using any mainstream browser, enabling fast and easy deployment and maintenance. The always-on remote management and diagnostic capabilities enable IT and support staff to manage and troubleshoot devices regardless of location and even deploy new devices without the requirement for a site visit. Additionally, OBiTALK can help keep device firmware up-to-date with new features as they are released, further enhancing the user’s experience and the enterprise’s investment.
Functionality That’s Easy to Use
Commonly used call functions such as putting a caller on hold, transferring, picking-up or conferencing calls are intuitive to use and set-up. Other calling and user features are easily programmed into either the line keys next to the display – in total, there are up to 24* – or the eight (8) programmable keys within easy reach on the right side of the phone body. This allows for a customizable user experience based on the intended use of the device. The OBi 1000 Series IP phones are adaptable to the user and their job role, though creating a more efficient call management platform for the business and conveying a more professional image to its customers.
Features of the OBi1000 Series Business IP Phones:
- Large Vivid Color Display – User Configured Themes and Multi-Dimensional Navigation with Top-Anchored Time and Date
- Remotely Customizable via XML Download – User Interface Labelling, Key/Button Functionality, Applications
- Up to 24 Call Appearances* – Programmable Across Six (6) VoIP Services (SIP and Google Voice) + OBiTALK
- Universal Interoperability with SIP and VoLTE Call Control Platforms
- Secure Remote Provisioning and Management Versatility via SP’s In-House System and/or OBiTALK Cloud-Management
- Zero-Touch Customization and Service Activation APIs to Minimize Deployment Costs / Complexity
- High Definition Speech Technology for Crystal-Clear Conversations - VoIP Codecs Supported: G.722, G.711, G.726, G.729, iLBC, OPUS∞
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone with Built-In Class D Amplifier and Audio Equalizer
- Headset Support via RJ9, 3.5mm Jacks (EHS Support) or Bluetooth
- Dual Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE): Gigabit Ethernet (OBi1062) or Fast Ethernet (OBi1032)
- Integrated WiFi Connectivity – Built-in or Via OBiWiFi USB Adapter
- 16-Key Side Car Option – Up to Two Side Cars per Phone
- Built-In Five Party Conference Bridge
- Personal Contact Phone Book with Import/Export/Sync Functions, Call History, Picture Caller ID
- Obihai Call Routing and Bridging Technology
- Global Deployment: Language Localization and Country-Specific Dialing, Ringing, In-Call Tones
Price to be announced!
No unsolicited PMs or emails unless you're planning on asking for paid help.