If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
Sponsored
By John Donovan
dibts wrote:I haven't tried the paid subscription. I already am satisfied with their free features. I have absolutely no complains at all.
I'm exactly in the same boat. Given that I only use Skype for group chats with friends while playing Counter-Strike or other competitive games, I never felt the need to purchase a subscription. *Bleep*, I don't even know what advantages the subscription gives you, but if people pay for it, then it's probably worth it.
By Kristin
Yes I am happy with my subscription. I have my own number and unlimited calls in the USA for five dollars a month. The only thing is I use it only to talk. I am not sure if others want more from their subscription. If I use the video feature, I am usually talking Skype to Skype with the other caller being in Mexico and I have found the quality has gone down. I am very satisfied to only talk. Spending money on high monthly smartphone service is something that I still do not understand. So yes, I am very satisfied with my Skype subscription. :-D
By kylerlittle
Kristin wrote:Yes I am happy with my subscription. I have my own number and unlimited calls in the USA for five dollars a month. The only thing is I use it only to talk. I am not sure if others want more from their subscription. If I use the video feature, I am usually talking Skype to Skype with the other caller being in Mexico and I have found the quality has gone down. I am very satisfied to only talk. Spending money on high monthly smartphone service is something that I still do not understand. So yes, I am very satisfied with my Skype subscription. :-D
That seems like an honest comment from a happy consumer, haha.
By pwarbi
Quite a few people have experienced cut out's and dropped calls, but I have to admit the service for me as always worked well. I don't know if I've just been lucky or if it depends on the stability of your equipment or the system your using.

Did you ever report your problems and if you did, what was the reply?
By Yosh
pwarbi wrote:Quite a few people have experienced cut out's and dropped calls, but I have to admit the service for me as always worked well. I don't know if I've just been lucky or if it depends on the stability of your equipment or the system your using.

Did you ever report your problems and if you did, what was the reply?
I'm afraid I didn't report the problems. Was kinda just too lazy to haha
Sponsored