If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
By John Donovan
I used to be a standard user of Ventrilo back in my World of Warcraft days, when I would raid along with my guild, and we would all use Ventrilo to speak to each other, as typing in those intense moments would've been impossible. Nowadays, whenever I play something with my friends, we usually use Skype, because that's what most of my friends have been using since the beginning, and it's kind of hard to convince them to switch over to something else.

I've been wondering if Ventrilo is still good for today's standards and if it would fulfill our gaming needs. What are some pros/cons of Ventrilo as opposed to Skype?
By John Donovan
kylerlittle wrote:I don't think it's better than Skype in comparison. If you look at the overall prices and you look at the services it has to offer. It wouldn't stand against Skype. It is an alternative for Skype though but I don't think it's better.
Thanks a lot for your insight! I guess it's just the nostalgia in my head telling me to go back to Ventrilo and grab my friends with me too. I'm guessing that Skype gets the job done, especially because we only use it for gaming.
By kylerlittle
John Donovan wrote:
kylerlittle wrote:I don't think it's better than Skype in comparison. If you look at the overall prices and you look at the services it has to offer. It wouldn't stand against Skype. It is an alternative for Skype though but I don't think it's better.
Thanks a lot for your insight! I guess it's just the nostalgia in my head telling me to go back to Ventrilo and grab my friends with me too. I'm guessing that Skype gets the job done, especially because we only use it for gaming.
Absolutely, that's subjective I guess.

No problem, happy to hear that everything has been…

Thanks very much. Really appreciate it! :-D

Attached below is my latest OBIHAI UK configuratio…

System advice?

As you wanted 9 for an outside line, pretty sure t…