If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
By pwarbi
I think at one point everybody and their dog used MSN, they where probably the pioneers when it came to this kind of service. They gradually became a small fish in a big pond as others copies and bettered what thy had out in place, and it seemed like they just gave up in the end, trying to compete for whatever reason.

I think we all look back fondly on the MSN days, we'll, I'm sure we all had a lot of fun, put it that way!
By John Donovan
I don't think you can use MSN anymore, as Microsoft gutted it and morphed it into Skype after they acquired it back in, I think it was 2012? However, if memory serves me right, everyone who had an AIM account can use Skype and they have ported all the friends lists too.
By bluegreen
I think they lost some several users though, I was one of them. Because all I knew was that MSN was going to end, then it ended and I didn't know any other similar service, so I started using social networks integrated chats. I only knew about skype 2 or 3 years ago I think and only the past month I knew that MSN had been "integrated" into skype xD
By chelsknits
Se7ev wrote:Does anyone still use MSN? :P

I remember it had calls and video chats supported.
Up until a year or two ago, I was still using it for the IMing feature but I don't remember ever using the calls or voice chat features. When I did get into doing video chats and things like that Skype was out and I used that.
By bluegreen
chelsknits wrote:
Se7ev wrote:Does anyone still use MSN? :P

I remember it had calls and video chats supported.
Up until a year or two ago, I was still using it for the IMing feature but I don't remember ever using the calls or voice chat features. When I did get into doing video chats and things like that Skype was out and I used that.
They had video calls service? I think I only knew about the voice call service that they added a months before they changed to skype... xD I think I learnt a new thing today that ahah the last months before I migrated to skype I used MSN to play bowling along with my GF (these day we were only friends) and we had good moments playing that game ahah ty MSN for helping me with my relationship :D
By pwarbi
I think most people on here used MSN as their introduction to the internet world so to speak.

If you look at how advanced the technology as become now compared to the MSN days it's practically unrecognisable. Social media and online interaction seems to be taking over our lives, sometimes that not a good thing though.

Tried NordVPN then ExpressVPN last night but both …

A good write up on SIP ALG: https://www.voicehost…

Thanks very much. Really appreciate it! :-D

Attached below is my latest OBIHAI UK configuratio…