If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.

Advertisement

By Sponsor

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By JH1818
gsmlnx wrote:@Billybob

Okay I'm extremely lucky as I'm in that rare category of having an FTTP connection, also using Plusnet and therefore not having a phone line any more. It's so rare, I think I'm an endanger species :laugh:
Still not an endanger species, go to the Netherlands, many towns get a FTTP. I'm lucky i got it last year, now (temp) connected at 500 Mb/s.
By bluegreen
The other day I was on my computer when sudenly someone ring the bell, I opened the door and it was a man from a well known Internet provider company, here in my country, and he was offering some new bundles they have. And I thought for myself, well, currently I'm using a Internet service that is provided by a portable pen and it's very bad so I will just ask this guy if they can offer some bundle that only has internet and nothing more. Then I asked the guy and the simpliest bundle they had was phone plus internet. Well I know that you can have only phone if you want, but why can't you have only internet? I don't want the phone, why should I pay that service plus the internet? Do you know any company that offers only internet (good internet of course, with a router, not pens...)?

Hello Paul, Thank you for your response. Much app…

If you're experiencing issues making outgoing call…

Just leave all the files in the TFTP directory and…

VoIP on the move via wifi

Great! I have been looking for a similar solution.…