If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
By bluegreen
Hello adssolsn!

Does your laptop really have bluetooth? Have you really used it before? Because if you have bluetooth I'm pretty sure you can find the option in the control panel, in the tab that says Devices and Hardware and then you can activate it using that option. Oy maybe you need to donwload the drivers, just type on google your laptop model and bluetooth drivers!

If you are using a pen that provides bluetooth you just need to reinstall the program that comes with the pen again and you will be able to access that feature again!
Hope I helped you with your problem!
By bluegreen
adssolsn wrote:thanks @bluegreen, yes i have used the Bluetooth before, but that was before my laptop was formatted after i forgot my password. maybe it's the drivers as you say; where can i download the Bluetooth drivers for windows Xp pro.
Hello @adssolsn,

I don't know any site because I've never needed it, but generally finding drivers in the internet is really easy. Just type your pc model on the internet and after that type "bluetooth drivers Windows XP" and I'm pretty sure you will find it really easily!

If you don't know your computer's model, I think that generally it is specified in the back of it, near the battery, just turn it over and search for it ;)

No problem, happy to hear that everything has been…

Thanks very much. Really appreciate it! :-D

Attached below is my latest OBIHAI UK configuratio…

System advice?

As you wanted 9 for an outside line, pretty sure t…