If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
By billybob
OBi202-UK VoIP Phone Adaptor with Router, 2-Phone Ports, T.38 Fax - Supports SIP (Unlocked) - No PC required

Item Under Review
This product is not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because a customer recently told us that the item he or she received was not as described.
We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
By WelshPaul
It's probably down to buyers returning goods bought in error and looking to return them as not as described in order to take advantage of the Amazon free return process.

I recently sold a few Obihai's on eBay in order to raise funds to purchase an Obi1032 to give away in a future promotion. Two people so far have opened disputes because they thought the OBi202 had FXO / FXS ports even though it states in the title and description FXS.

Very frustrating!
By paul1609
In all fairness I think thats a sensible decision by Amazon. I'm happy with my 202 but it's only after a fair bit of tinkering and advice from Forums. Ive enjoyed the journey but the average punter will probably become frustrated. An item sold on a British website should at least have the British Configuration imho.
billybob liked this