If it's about VoIP, SIP or Internet Telephony but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, post it here.
100 %
By WelshPaul
OBIHAI are soon to release a new wireless adapter, the OBiWiFi5G. :party:

The new WiFi adaptor will allow OBi devices to connect with 802.11ac wireless networks operating in the 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequency bands. I don't have any further information on these, and I don't know what they will cost but as soon as I find out more, you'll know more! :laugh:
OBIHAI wrote:We have updated the OBi accessory product line to include the new OBiWiFi5G USB adapter. With the OBiWiFi5G adapter connected to the USB port of an OBi device, you can now connect OBi devices to 802.11ac wireless networks operating in the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
OBiWiFi5G.png
OBiWiFi5G.png (29.68 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
By paul1609
I had problems with the previous Obiwifi adaptor dropping the connection to my router every couple of days and then needing a reset to get a new ip address. I now use develo network plugs which although obviously more expensive are pretty reliable even through power cuts.
WelshPaul liked this
By WelshPaul
Yes, I too had issues with the original OBiWiFi adapter. The OBiWiFi adapter hasn't been available on amazon.co.uk for some time now! Wonder if they are waiting to deplete stocks of the original OBiWiFi to make way for the OBiWiFi5G? Hope so! If not then the OBiWiFi5G adapter is set to be sold at a higher price.

The only OBIHAI devices/accessories available here in the UK at present are the now obsolete OBi1xx ata's, OBi202, OBiLINE and OBiBT adapter. Not Good!
By WelshPaul
So this is finally available at amazon here in the UK.

I placed an order for one yesterday, it's being delivered later today along with an OBi1062 and OBiEHS. Be real interesting to see how the OBiWiFi5G compares against the old OBiWiFi adapters. Hopefully a lot better! :)

OK thanks, what VPN are you using ??

A good write up on SIP ALG: https://www.voicehost…

Thanks very much. Really appreciate it! :-D

Attached below is my latest OBIHAI UK configuratio…