(When possible, always download the latest firmware files from the official OBiTALK website)
Should the OBiTALK website be down (it has a couple of times in the past) you can download the latest firmware file from our very own premium downloads section (membership required) located here.
Manual Update Instructions:
- Download the above linked file to your computer.
- Access the web page of the OBi device (OBi via Internet/WAN Port):
- From a phone attached to the PHONE port of the OBi dial * * * 1
- The IP address of the OBi will be read to you
- Open a new browser window on your PC and enter the IP address of the OBi.
- When prompted, enter "admin" for username and "admin" for password.
If you have previously changed the password, use that instead of "admin."
- OBi202/OBi302 Note: To access the OBi via the LAN port, by default the LAN port IP (Gateway) address is: 192.168.10.1
- OBi202/OBi302 Note: To access the integral web page via the WAN port, you may need to enable WAN access. To do this, from the connected phone dial ***0. Next, enter 30# - Press 1 to enter a new value - Press 1# to enable - Press 1 to save.
- Now that you have accessed the OBi web page, go to the "System Management" - "Device Update" page. From there, "Browse" to the firmware file you just downloaded above and click Update.
- Wait for the OBi to restart (approx. 30-60 seconds) and you will be good to go.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.