Ok, lets try upgrading via FTP then... Install an FTP Server of your choice (e.g. FileZilla
) on your computer and set up an account for the FTP download for your device.
This FAQ shows how to set up an account with FileZilla.
Start the FileZilla server interface and in the pop-up click OK. Click the users symbol, which will open the users pop-up:
In the users area, click on “Add” and enter a user name (e.g. Sample). Click OK:
Under Account Settings activate the password check box and set a password for the user (e.g. Sample):
On the left, click on “Shared folders” and under Shared Folders click “Add” to add a directory:
In the pop-up, select the directory where you saved the previously downloaded firmware files, then click OK. Then, in the users pop-up click OK at the bottom left, to accept the settings.
- Access your devices web GUI in your browser.
- Log in as the administrator.
- Switch to “File transfer > Phone application”
- Enter the following values, then click submit:
- Download method: FTP
- FTP Server address: <Your computer's IP address>
- FTP server port: 21
- FTP account: Sample
- FTP username: Sample
- FTP password: Sample
- FTP path:
- File name: OS40_SIP_V3_R5_1_0.img
- After submit: start download
If the transfer does not work, please check your local firewall settings or deactivate if necessary.