Get help with installing, upgrading and running a PBX such as Asterisk.
By ThinkYEAH
Posts Avatar Topics
Hi,

We had Elastix v2, i did backup of elastix and installed last version of Issabel, I have Updated all Repo Packages...

Now i uploaded my backup of elastix configuration, i click "Migrate from Elastix", it shows that migration was successful, But IVR won't work, when i make test call i hear this "the number you have dialed is not in service, then some numbers"

I hope you can help me solve this issue.

Thanks in advance!
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
What Elastix version exactly? My understanding is that the migration tool only works with Elastix versions 2.5/4.0 so that might be the cause of your problem.
ThinkYEAH liked this
By VoipIT
Posts Avatar
Did you follow this process?
Τo help you migrate to Elastix 5, you can convert an existing Elastix v2.5 or v4.0 backup to an Elastix 5 configuration that you can restore when configuring your new installation. The Online Configuration Converter enables you to upload your backup and download the converted Elastix 5 configuration.
You cannot just take a backup from v2.5 and restore it to v5 based on the information found here. You must run the conversion tool on the backup first!

https://www.elastix.org/conversion-tool/
https://pbxservices.3cx.com/config-converter
By VoipIT
Posts Avatar
No need to apologies as you clearly stated that you were trying to migrate from Elastix to IssabelI in your original post! 🤦‍♂️

I don't have any first hand experience when it comes to IssabelI but a quick Google search returned the following result: How to Perform Full Migration from Elastix to Issabel.

Starts off with:
If you try to migrate from Elastix to Issabel, you will face a lot of issues. These problems are inevitable but fortunately, you can fix them. In the guide below, I will explain how I performed the migration while keeping all data and successfully transferring all configurations.
Followed by:
If you try to migrate from Elastix to Issabel, you may face a number of problems. Some of these are listed below:
  1. In the migration process, you may see failure logs in different steps; especially Asterisk database.
  2. After migration, you may face permissions errors.
  3. If you are using 3rd party add-ons, you may lose some data or face login problems.
  4. After migration, you will most likely face problems in SIP and Trunks registration.
These problems are inevitable but fortunately, you can fix them.
It's hard to say for sure without looking at the server logs but it's likely just a permission error. You say the issue is with the IVR but are you sure that your trunks are registering ok?

Try running amportal chown then amportal reload and see if that fixes it.

Sipwhale! www.sipwhale.com. We offer free installa…

Problem with PMs

Solved 👍

Scouring the web for the correct settings and appl…

No need to apologies as you clearly stated that yo…