VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
By mpmc
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
WelshPaul wrote:That sounds like it could be the OBi110 falsely detecting a CPC (disconnect) signal on the pstn line.

A CPC signal is a momentary drop in voltage on the line and as we both know there is a setting for the "minimum duration in ms to declare a cpc signal" called CPCTimeThreshold. :D

I would try raising that setting to require a slightly longer drop in voltage before disconnecting the line and see if that helps.
Thanks for the tip, I've increased that to 15ms, so hopefully that'll fix it.
By mpmc
ObihaiMark wrote:
mpmc wrote:I have another suggestion ObihaiMark! Obihai DECT VOIP phones! :D
DECT VoIP is definitely becoming quite popular - are you using the Gigaset handsets?

Paul's advice should do the trick!
Nope I'm not, I don't own any true VOIP DECT phones as they are far too expensive which is why I suggested Obihai could perhaps do some.
I know you have OBiON for Iphone/Android (No Windows phone! boo :D ), but I think it would be nice to have proper Obi handsets :D.
By WelshPaul
I'm in need of a twin Dect set for the home, trouble is do I purchase a standard twin Dect telephone set and plug them into the OBi202 or do I go for a Gigaset VoIP set? Last time I used Gigaset they felt cheap, looked cheap, fell apart and were all round just poor value for money....

But... They do appear to have moved on. I see Siemens are the true makers of most of their Dect handsets now and as such I have been eyeing up this: http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/product ... 0ipr630-2/

But it's a lot of money, I wouldn't mind playing with the Gigaset again. I'm a plus one for OBihai manufacturing a Dect phone!

Sorry for the late reply @stringman but I missed yo…

Hardware choices and availability

As all the major telecoms and broadband providers are p…

Sipgate, 4G & Obi110

Hello! It's been a while since I posted here so I thou…

FIRMWARE FAIL

While i'm sure it's possible to flash via JTAG, you hav…